The chef is in the building
Atlanta’s foremost chef will now oversee every aspect of in-arena dining
Chef Joe Schafer brings the best aspects of the local food community into the ultimate in-arena culinary experience. Dive into inspired menus, crafted to delight every palette. And with Schafer’s enthusiasm for home-grown flavors, expect delicious cooking that nods to southern sophistication in every bite.
Southern hospitality evolved
True to Atlanta means True to Atlanta’s food scene
Is Atlanta the American South’s new foodie capital? CNN said it, not us. But we agree. We’re representing a diversity of tastes in our restaurants and bars. Expect imaginative, traditional, innovative and delicious in a food and drink program that truly embodies our home city.
- Chef Joe Schafer will oversee the entire in-arena culinary experience
- International music icon Zac Brown debuts his restaurant concept Zac Brown’s Social Club
- Order using digital kiosks at select locations, and never miss a moment of the action
The bar has been set
High-end aesthetic and courtside excitement
The exclusive Courtside Club boasts a high-end vibe, complete with rich wood and dark leathers. With chef-driven, premium dining paired with a plush club setting, you’re only steps from the action on the hardwood. Entertain, impress and indulge with specially-crafted drinks and sumptuous bites at the signature Hawk Bar, a bar literally on the hardwood– the first of its kind in the NBA.
- The Hawk Bar puts you there. Literally.
- Enjoy the specialty crafted cocktails of your favorite speakeasy, just without the secret knock.